How Does Telehealth Work?
Whether at home, at work, or traveling, Teladoc is convenient and easy to use to ensure you get the best medical care possible. For $6.00 per month per household, you receive quality healthcare right at your fingertips. If you have a non-emergency medical issue like a cold, need a short-term prescription, or advice on whether or not you need a specialist, Teladoc can help.
- • Step 1: Log in to your account or call 1-800-Teladoc to request a phone or online video consult with one of our doctors. Average callback time is only 16 minutes.
- • Step 2: A U.S. board-certified doctor or pediatrician licensed in your state reviews your Electronic Health Record (EHR), then contacts you and listens to your concerns and asks questions. There is no time limit for your consultation.
- • Step 3: The doctor will then recommend the right treatment for your medical issue. If a prescription is necessary, it can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice. 90% of members report that a Teladoc doctor resolved their issue.
- • Step 4: Your physician consultation is FREE. The doctor will also update your medical history record based upon the consult.
- • Step 5: Relax! The doctor will ensure he’s answered all of your questions, and Teladoc will follow up to make sure you’re happy with the service provided. With your permission, we can send a record of your encounter to your current doctor.
Have questions about our telemedicine services? We’re happy to help. Simply give us a call at 866-815-8632 to learn more about how telemedicine works from a friendly customer service representative. We look forward to hearing from you!